domingo, 15 de enero de 2012

My CV and covering letter

Curriculum Vitae

Personal Details
Full name: Noemí Guirao Costa
Address: 134 Azorín, Catral - Alicante, España.
Date of Birth: 12/12/1982
Telephone number: 985773634
email address: ngc@hotmail.com

Education and Qualificationss
2008 - Leisure and Tourism Diploma, at the UA (Alicante University).
2010 - Languages: official certificate in English, French and German.
2011 - higher level in international secretariat.

Employment history
2006 to 2007 - shoe shop assitant (only two days), Calzados PZ, Alicante, Spain.
2008 to 2009 - Waitress in a fast food restaurant.
2009 to 2010 - au pair in Ireland.

Addition Information
- driving license
- geographical mobility


Covering letter

January 9, 2012
JOHNSON COMPANY
303 Milestone Street
Spain

To whom it may concern:           
                                             
I recently finished my studies in Alicante University and obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Tourism.

As a professional, I want to concentrate my career in the areas regarding geographical distribution and leisure and be part of a global company that is an industrial leader and contribute to a growing organization as yours.

Therefore, I would like to offer you my professional services to assist in any administrative position that could be available in your company.

I'm a self-motivated, willing to learn and work candidate. I appreciate your time and look forward to speaking with you, enclosed you will find my resume for your consideration.

Sincerely yours.
Noemí Guirao.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario